Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ford Focus Deemed Safe In The Military
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #26
MotorcityJAX
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14

Fan#: 90253
What I Drive: 2012, White Platinum, 5 Door SEL

FF Reputation: 6 MotorcityJAX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
You do not have the "right" to make any jokes about the military B-Lou, these people fight for your', mine, and every other American's freedom in this country and many others, just because you had family that served doesn't make your joke right nor does it make it appropriate. You come on to this forum day in and day out to trash the Focus and the members of this forum, and now you are making dumb ass jokes about the military. I find your comments to be rude, tasteless, inappropriate, and just plain annoying. The mods are probably sick of your bull shit and are tired of the drama you bring to this site, and in my opinion they should just ban you. You don't contribute anything worth reading, you harass other members, and don't even own a Focus anymore. You honestly must not have anything else to do besides hopping online to a "Focus Enthusiast" site and Making comments that most don't care about. I have been a member on this site for over a year and this is the only time I have ever been irritated so much by one persons comments. Honestly go bitch somewhere else, because no one here wants to hear it anymore, and you have become a joke amongst the everyday members of this site.
Hatch Nation #169
Sonic Crew #14 Metal Tails
Rally Rev #16