Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - So Ford made a mistake that I'm okay with
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
Citoriplus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100455
What I Drive: 2012 Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 Citoriplus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThIc3LiTe View Post
Oh the rears will still have reflectors so you need not to worry about that aspect.

I'm also assuming that the rears because of Euro regulations also have rear fog lights though I'm doubtful you could wire that in with ease. Many cars that make the trip over here end up retaining the rear fog light ability just to save costs on parts but if I'm guessing right Ford engineered a different part for us.
My company bought a bunch of Ford Transit Connect vans last year and when I got mine I noticed it had a Fog light switch in it, but no fog lights in the front valence panel.
It took a couple of weeks driving it before I figured out that the switch really did something.
Nobody bothered to read far enough in the owners manuals to find out that the fogs were actually part of the tail lights.