Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - exhaust problems
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
sgtsmasher
need new focus?!

Fan#: 65000
What I Drive: 01 cd silver 3 door ztec

FF Reputation: 2 sgtsmasher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLOW View Post
my bro has the obx ebay header, his cel only comes up like once a month then goes away

Thats not a bad kit, not as much power as the svt or as costly, but its better then the knock offs on fleebay. Look ill break it down for you, its not cheap modding the focus unless you can find rediculous deals...starting from induction with a cold air intake and throttle body can run you as much as 400 new for both, bout 250 for a TB and bout 150 for the svt intake or aem set up...then the header depending on what you get can run you 300 after shop fees which you can save yourself a ton of money by doing it yourself...the exhaust can run you 250-350 or more also depending on what you get, magnaflow borla, fs werks race/stealth...these are just for the engine and what not...ive probably spent 10k on my car without going turbo. so you have to ask yourself is it worth it...i say yes lol. I could keep going too, suspension, wheels, body kit, interior, its endless.
Hatch Nation #72
Call Me BRANDO COMMANDO