Originally Posted by NicoleC
I've got 3 questions for you guys.
1. How often do you change your oil in your 2012s?
2. I hate my matte black grille (I personally prefer the gloss black), would I be able to spray it with a clear coat and it look gloss?
3. How do front plates look on 2012s? Here in LA we don't have to have them and I'm yet to see anyone around here with them so I don't know how they look. I'm just wondering what you guys think of them. POST PICTURES
First off, come on over to the Mk3 forum, but, in the meantime:
1. Every 5,000 miles, give or take a little.
2. No, but with proper prep you can spray it gloss black.
3. See below.