Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 04:10 PM   #92
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
OCTOBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2012)

Member name: SVVIFTSVT
Color: Pitch Black
Model: SVT (5 door)

Why he loves his Focus:
"Well, to start it off, my sister first had a 01 sedan. I always loved how fun of a car it was. I had totaled my previous car ('94 Camry). The throttle cable got stuck, ending up with a thrown rod and a hole punched in the block. So I then went car shopping. The first day I went out, I laid my eyes on this car. I was dead set on getting it without even stepping foot into it. I took it for a test drive and did not leave until the papers were signed. The Kraken (as I call it) is the most fun car I have ever been in. Its quick, nimble, agile, just all around, the perfect car. I have spent the last 4 years doing anything and everything I can to make it unique, like myself. It's a head-turner and I love surprising people who think "Oh, it's just a focus." The Kraken and I have had some fun times and still surprises me to this day with things. There is nothing like hitting the twisties with a group of more expensive/luxurious cars and them telling you to take the lead because they can't keep up. There really isn't anything like it in my eyes."

His future plans:
"Well, to start off, I have some EDM tails that I am working on getting the remainder bits and pieces to get them installed.
I would love a Reiger Front bumper and RS Collections rear.
In the next coming years, my girlfriend and I will be getting our first house. So with that, my modding may slow down in the near future. But I would love to boost the Kraken.
I also plan on getting more Foci in my fleet. A ZX3 2.3l Duratec for a Daily and I want a Wagon to mod as well.
I have recently done a rear seat delete and plan on doing something crazy with the rear doors (ie weld them and shave the handles). People may say that I should have just gone with the ZX3 SVT if that was my plan, but i like having the rear windows, just one more thing to make me different."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Roush Midwing
CF Whale Tail
6000K Lows
3000K green Fogs
blacked out machs
Nightshaded tails and corner lights
LED lite footwells, map pockets, hatch, grills
SVT Center exit diffuser
Rerouted exhaust
Aerocatch Locking Hood Latches

INTERIOR:
CFM short throw

I.C.E.:
FULL Kenwood Excelon Stereo
2 12" CF cone Subs
Coaxils in front doors
Components in rear doors
300W tweeters in front doors
6.1" touch screen head unit
monochannel amp for subs
4 channel amp for doors
PS2 Slim in the glovebox (soon to be replaced with xbox360/ps3)

ENGINE DRESS-UP:
Customized Heat Extractor Hood

PERFORMANCE:
Custom SRI
Massive Underdrive Pulleys
Tom's Tune
ORP
DEI Titanium Wrapped Header

SUSPENSION:
Lime green Massive rear strut brace
Megan Racing Springs
KYB AGX shocks/struts