grayzx35speed
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94839
What I Drive: 2006 Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 0 grayzx35speed Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamisha07 View Post
Thanks for the responses and the welcome wagon (I'm assuming its a Focus wagon)!

@maintest - How much is your Steeda intake? I generally go homebuilt with my intakes and I could fabricate something if necessary, but maybe for what I want to do it would be easier to go with something ready-made. If the price is right, I might just do that instead.

@PRSman25 - Thanks...that does look like a dead simple install, but I think we have different engines. My intake is not in the back over the valve cover, but toward the front and comes out toward the driver side headlight.
I have to ask if you have a PZEV. When I put my CAI on my PZEV there was no cut away for the PZEV line to attach. Basically the pzev just scrapes fresh air off the intake and dumps it into the exhaust gas. If you do have a pzev youll need to keep that in mind when buying/making a CAI SRI.