Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus red information light blinks
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
First Timer
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 89911
What I Drive: 2012 YellowBMT Focus SE HB

FF Reputation: 1 First Timer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi First Timer,

I would recommend making an appointment at your dealership so they can inspect. Ford certified techs are in the ideal position to diagnose and repair your vehicle, in addition to giving you some peace of mind.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Have a great weekend!
Crystal
I had already have. I spent an 1-1/2 in the show room floor walking around and outside as well waiting for them. They said there is no issues and nothing could be found and they said it was my alarm light. He told me that all vehicles would be different for their alarm system light. He took me out to show me his on his F-150. His looks like a blinking lock. So well, It's been documented at the dealership that I had addressed the issue. Then again, maybe it's me that never noticed it. I had always walked away from my car and remotely locked it from a few feet away. Same as goes before I approach it to unlock it. I just never locked it remotely and looked inside
Thank you and you have a very good weekend too