Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Accidently Broke a gas pump nozzle hose!
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #16
focusonthefocus19
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104272
What I Drive: 2002 yellow focus zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focusonthefocus19 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouBomb View Post
ull be fine bro..

but that dealer you deal with sounds extremely shady. Have they ever "shut you off" cause a gps device won't be able to do that. And if you are late for a payment they cannot just shut your car off. I've never ever heard of such thing.. It cannot be legal.. And in house insurance? wth is that lol do you pay for that?
Eh their alright. Some other dealers around here do the same thing with shutting down their cars. It has lojack, and some other device. My uncle's truck got shut off due to a late payment at a different dealer. One of my friend's he's gotten a car from the place I got mine at, and he's been late one time, and they shut his car off in the middle of town. Yeah, it's all messed up but it is what it is.

Their in house insurance only covers their car, which the state doesn't require proof of that type of insurance. (Sounds like BS to me to, trust me) I pay 43 every two weeks, and for my age that's unrealistically cheap. I still have to get liability of my own to cover the other people's injuries if I do get in a wreck, but money is very tight for me right now.

My cousin works there, and she doesn't let them screw me around. Still have AC problems though.