Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #57
Ronbeav
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104446
What I Drive: 2011 genesis coupe ordered 2013 ST3

FF Reputation: 1 Ronbeav Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Forceflow2
You have to give the manufacturer one final repair attempt. You need to send via registered mail this formhttp://myfloridalegal.com/webfiles.n...cationform.pdf. Once you send this form the manufacturer has 10 days to contact you about one final repair attempt. If you are not happy with the repair or if the repair does not fix the nonconformity you then proceed to arbitration for repurchase or replacement. By sending this form and allowing one final attempt at repair shows that in good faith that you have exhausted all available remedy and repurchase or replacement is the only option left. Do not take your car back to the dealer for any more warranty work until you mail that form and officially hear back from the manufacturer. File the necessary papers that came in the package from the BBB when you send the defect notification form to the manufacturer. Don't let then talk you into trading your car. The manufacturer is obligated to take whatever steps are necessary to make sure that you as a consumer have a product that is free from material and manufacturing defects. If you need any help feel free to PM me and I will do whatever I can to help you out.