Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Accidently Broke a gas pump nozzle hose!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
focusonthefocus19
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104272
What I Drive: 2002 yellow focus zx3

FF Reputation: 1 focusonthefocus19 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
Dont worry about it, things like that happen all the time, you let the cashier know, you should be fine.

BUT..

Shut your call off? what, never heard of this, and I have a feeling that your dealer is feeding you a line of BS here, Unless they installed something (which to my knowledge doesn't exist) I wouldnt think they would be THAT worried about a 10 year old car...

And get your own insurance. If something happens you'll be glad you have it.

Yeah, they installed a GPS device in my car. They do this to all their cars. If your a day late, and some times when their in a bad mood a few hours late for what ever reason they shut it off. When you try to start it nothing happens like there isn't a battery installed.

I don't think the cashier actually knew. I walked in there as scared, and embarrassed I was, and she said it's okay. I didn't have time to say any thing. So since I was scared I just walked out. She was with a lot of customers, and I didn't really want to say what I just did.