Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus red information light blinks
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #6
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,218, Level 35
Points: 3,218, Level: 35 Points: 3,218, Level: 35 Points: 3,218, Level: 35
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Timer View Post
Hello, I'm new here and I've been registered for a bit now but have not been on here for quite some time. I understand that this is has been posted a little while back. I've ran in to the same issue socityjim has posted. I had recently noticed that my info light light keeps blinking red after I remotely lock the car. I swear that this light has never been on before!! This morning, I went to push the knob on the radio to on and I missed, slipped and hit the lock button and the amber light came on. I pressed it again to turn it off. When I got out, and remotely locked the car, the amber light below the radio on the lock button came on and the red info light on the dash is blinking. Ran a systems checks and all systems are normal!! What the heck did i do to get the info light to start blinking now? I've never noticed it before! Oh, 2012 Focus SE hatchback yellow blaze. Thank you very much:)
Hi First Timer,

I would recommend making an appointment at your dealership so they can inspect. Ford certified techs are in the ideal position to diagnose and repair your vehicle, in addition to giving you some peace of mind.

Feel free to reach out to me via PM if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Have a great weekend!
Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply