Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Fiesta ST- it's happening, but for the USA?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #24
FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 34077
What I Drive: Gen Coupe Rspec

FF Reputation: 4 FLYLOW Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesvt720 View Post
There will always be faster cars. Your argument fails on so many levels. You are saying this car sucks because it could theoretically get beat by a highly modified mystery honda? I can build a Fox Body mustang to run 9s for far far less than the cost of a Focus ST, but again, that's not the point. This car just beat the MS3 and GTI in a road test, if you don't like it, don't buy it. (On top of Focus ST talk being off topic for this thread.)
i only pointed out the st is underpowered and the k03 sucks, that was my opinion, and the truth, im guessing you didnt like that. then the other guy said the focus st was doing great on sales and stuff... really? when the st3s where on back order till the other day? when how many ford dealers have them on show room floors? who has a fully tuned one with bolt ons beating it everyday? mehhh too early to tell, yes that was my opinion. And no im not buying one anytime soon i already learned my leasson of buying a new car then modding the fk out of it = not worth it

nice pics i LOL'ed