Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Fiesta ST- it's happening, but for the USA?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #22
kylesvt720
NeedsMoarEverything

Fan#: 51359
What I Drive: 2006 Saabaru "The Unicorn"

FF Reputation: 16 kylesvt720 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLOW View Post
you ever had a little 4banger with a small turbo before? and had it tuned? its going to feel awesome the 1st few weeks, after your body gets used to 253whp and what ever tq your pushing itll feel like cr@p, your going to want more and more. quick car? little ricer dudes on builtnotbought hondas will pull on you on every gear, youre going to want more and more after that... then youll hit a wall after $$$$ dumped into it in hopes that the little k03 can push out some more. Ive been there before, i know what im talking about

There will always be faster cars. Your argument fails on so many levels. You are saying this car sucks because it could theoretically get beat by a highly modified mystery honda? I can build a Fox Body mustang to run 9s for far far less than the cost of a Focus ST, but again, that's not the point. This car just beat the MS3 and GTI in a road test, if you don't like it, don't buy it. (On top of Focus ST talk being off topic for this thread.)

ST CREW #107 / TEAM DURATEC #93 / D23 Crew #3