Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #1306
Uptcv1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88390
What I Drive: 2012 sonic blue SE sport DCT hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Uptcv1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipshurt View Post
well, mine got the tsb in august, when it was hot, and my sound is worse when its cold. i knew right away that it was not totally fixed, and went round and round with Brian the regional rep. Got nowhere with him or the dealer that did the tsb. No returned emails what so ever. Not impressed with Paul worral of Heller ford in escondido. Hes th eservice manager who told me straight up that this was not rocket science. Big fail on thier part, talking big and then disappearing.
Now that it's colder outside, my rattle is raging like never before, so I would like "Crystal" (real name?) to try to hook me up with some body with some snap. Probably not gonna happen though. I have 26K miles now. I think they are waiting me out on the warranty, but i have ESP up to 100K.
The waiting game... Probably what Ford counts on... 'Theyll go away once out of warranty...'
Those near warranty expiration that just got new parts should get the parts warranty right? Is it something 12k miles for the new parts?