Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 64181
What I Drive: 2009 Vista Blue Focus

FF Reputation: 1 RaNd0b Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
For Sale: Steeda Split 5 spokes

Item Description:
Steeda split 5 spokes 17x7 et 42

-Fully Refinished Powder Coated Translucent Gold.
-Rims have a Base coat of Bright Silver and top coat of translucent Gold
-The original bolts were plastic, i drilled them out, tapped new threads and brought new bolts and hand polished them dabbed a little bit of super glue and screwed them in
-The lips were a mess when i first got them many dents, scratches, and deep gauges. They were hand polished by me wet sanded with 400, 800, 1000, 2000, 2500, steel wool, and polished and before they were coated the shop buffed them with the wheel and they came out perfect
-I have the center caps but they could not be perfectly matched due to the gold being translucent in certain lighting they look to be a perfect match but in other light it looks to be way off
-Rims come with hubcentric rings 73.1 to 63.1 for Foci
-I wasnt aware as the previous buyer never told me but 2 of the rims have a slight bend into them but nothing crazy they are balanced and just fine
-The tires have about 5k on them and have great tread life remaining on them. one tire had a puncture and was dismounted prepped patched (NOT plugged) and a lot of rubber cement was put on it to ensure it would be sealed. It has not loss any pressure and holds air just fine

Asking/Offering Price: $800 with tires $600 without (u pay for dismounting) Plus shipping if needed

Email Address: RaNd 0 b @yaho o.co m
PM ME for fast answer!
Your Location: NJ

Pics (if available):