FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy1263 View Post
hello all new to all this so be gentle

just got my 2012 ford focus titanium.

my problem is. on voice command.

1. how do i ask for folder number..
2. how do i ask for different radio Chanel..
3. i can ask for temp and window demist and such like.. but can it be turned off via voice

4.. when i lock the door. the little led lights stay on. and only goes of if i deactivate. the auto light. which defeats the objects..

sorry for so many questions. but hand book might as well be in Greek.
If you're referring to the dashboard LED next to the hazard button that is yellow when your doors are locked, it's more or less just a safety/precautionary feature. Since the doors don't have physical lock toggles, there has to be a way for the driver and passengers to know the doors are locked. Since doors with lock toggles usually have bright red paint showing when the door is unlocked and the Focus has no toggles at all, Ford decided to keep the light illuminated so you know the doors are locked.

I personally came to like this feature very much but at first I too was annoyed by it. It'll grow on you, I hope. It's nice at night when picking friends up, I used to always forget to unlock the doors for them since I used to just pull the toggle in the driver door and it would unlock all doors in my previous car. Now I can just hit a button and at night the button is very easy to see because it's illuminated :)
Sonic Crew #28