suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12FociSE View Post
I'm wondering how many SE owners who have an SE Focus have the SFE package installed without it being posted on the window sticker? I discovered mine has the package installed today.
What do you mean you have the SFE package but nothing on the window sticker?

Are your tires the LRR contiprotouring tires instead of the contiprocontact tires?

Do you have rear disk brakes but steel wheels with the aero hub caps, or just the standard snow flake hubcaps?

Do you mean you have the active grille shutters? Those do not signify the SE-SFE package (well they did initially, but they were planning on rolling those across all models eventually, and sometime in late Job 1 they had done so, and it was official for Job 2 builds (which yours isn't if its Kona Blue as that color ended production early in June 2011 due to the Tsunami in Japan making the paint hard to come by.) Job 2 cars were built after 3/5/12.

If you take your vin and post it to etis.ford.com you can search under vehicle and find every feature the car came with when it was built and even find the exact build date if you didn't already know it.