This is going to be fun :) So here's a List Of parts a Buddy provided to get for Supercharger upgrade.
· ARP Head and Rod Bolts.
· Low Comp con rods and Pistons. Perfect Ratio is between 8.1 to 9.1 nothing lower and nothing higher
· Upgrade valves, valve Guides, retainers ( Preferably High rev Dual Spring Retainers )
· Skim Head ( Use only Metal Head gaskets. Nothing else )
· Upgrade all Belts
· Twin 4 barrel Holly Carb using supercharged setup
· Upgraded Branch+ Exhausts
· Upgraded Pullys allround.
· Boost, Oil, Water temp gauges, Fuel Pressure Gauge as well
· Boost Controller Switch
· Try to get a Mallorey distributor. Perfect Timing for this setup will be at idle anything from 16 to 24deg
· Make sure u get a decent fuel pressure regulator aswell
Recommendation - Is To bore out the block to 3.2, fit bigger lower compression pistons.
Above Supercharged setup should be good for around 300kw.
Am waiting for a TWIN T4 Application Or a Bigger Turbo Application
- Will keep you guys updated