Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 08 to 11 modifications (pictures)
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #239
Gettysburg150
Focus Addict

Fan#: 97408
What I Drive: 08 Silverfrost Metallic SE, 5 speed

Points 1,228, Level 19
Points: 1,228, Level: 19 Points: 1,228, Level: 19 Points: 1,228, Level: 19
Level Up 28% Completed
Level up: 28% Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 2 Gettysburg150 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
3dcarbon is where we got them from but im not sure if they have any left as they quit producing more last year. It is completely empty when you purchase it. just the pockets which is why I got it anyways, I didnt care for the first aid kit lol. But it doesn't hold alot without falling off UNLESS(= you take large head screws and affix it in between all of the pockets so that it is held up better. I used black screws and they go completely un-noticed but it holds alottt now with no problems. Ill post a pic in a bit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac.mogul View Post
lol I don't even have anything in mine. When I go to autocross as a support vehicle I keep my trunk open so everyone in our group can get to the cooler/snacks when they want and people are constantly asking me about it. Its a really nice touch that people seem to notice.
Yeah I can't find em on the website I'll have to keep my eyes open for options I suppose

Sedan Revolution Two Three Zero
FRPP, "Stealth" CAI, Debadged, wider tires, louder stereo, turbo mainfold in the wrong place...