Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What UD Pulley is the best?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #20
RobS74
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 78845
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: -1 RobS74 Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSilverVT02 View Post
So you come on here and ask us "Which underdrive pulley is the best?" and we are giving you our experienced opinion AND fact then you start calling us "lame".

Thats a dick move for sure. I don't know if you checked, but the Focus is not a Probe so things work a little different around here.

Nobody is "hating" UDP's... they just suck and serve no purpose for the SVT Focus.

There are a ton of guys who DD their bone stock SVT's and on the weekend go have some Auto-X fun. So go ahead and piss on us for pretty much telling you to not waste your time.

YOU came here and asked US a question. We are giving you honest answers and then you shit on us?

You should do us all a favor, sell your SVT and get another Probe.
Wow okay okay I take it back, I'm sorry, ProSilverVT02 you're the lamest one of all time now. Seriously maybe you should actually read my post again because you obviously didn't get it the first time you read it, must be something in the east coast air. The 1 person that did get it, answered my question that person is wordyhurdd. He actually has a Massive UDP kit and he posted about it, that gets my props. Thank you wordyhurdd you da man, seriously you are! All the others and you are seriously lame, All I wanted to know was what kit is best not all the other BS! If I want to free up some rotational mass for quicker revs weather it gives me 0-5hp it's my car not yours, to me $119 for a 2 pulley kit is worth it, that's cheap.

BTW, Trust me I know the 2 cars are different, very different. I probably know more about Fords then you'll ever know in your lifetime. Also didn't shit on anyone either. I asked a simple question got 1 answer and a bunch of BS.