Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What UD Pulley is the best?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #18
RobS74
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 78845
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black SVT Focus ZX5

FF Reputation: -1 RobS74 Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotfocus View Post
Going on a diet and shedding a few will benefit your car (and yourself, and possible lover) more than a useless 1hp adding pulley. Just sayin.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using FF Mobile
LOL! I know all this already and I'm in perfect shape. I used to auto-x and do track days all the time with my 93 Probe GT that i completely raced out, gutted it and took 350lbs off the car. I went as far as corner balancing it myself as well. I made the STB's and a few other suspension parts on the car. If it wasn't for a robbery a few years ago I would be making parts for my SVT Focus. Just don't have the fabrication tools anymore. I'm not going to gut this car, been there done that, sux to drive a gutted car daily. This is a daily driver and I want it to remain comfy. But i also want to do an occasional track day and auto-x.

You guys really need to drop the UDP hate. I didn't ask for hate just wanted to know which UDP kit was best. Didn't ask if it only gained 1 hp nor did I ask if you guys think they are useless. Seriously you guys are already acting lamer then the guys on Probe Talk.