View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #477
Extreme Dimensions
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 53558
What I Drive: Too Many To List

FF Reputation: 2 Extreme Dimensions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I'm seeing a lot of issues here, mainly with the composite of the product. I hope you folks understand that Duraflex is fiberglass at the end the day just with a flex resin that we've formulated ourselves. Not every bumper is going to have the same time of durability or flexibility as the bumper you see in our Duraflex video. It is all based on the type design, the type car its far (dimension wise) and etc. I think a lot of you here were expecting to get a Urethane product for the price of what you received your product for. I still don't see major issues in the fitment.

Lou, I understand you've gone to a body shop to install the front bumper. Another customer installed this at his home and it fit fine with the exception of some trim work that was needed towards the headlight. We do offer 100% customer satisfaction and if you are truly not happy with your bumper you are more than welcome to file a case with our customer service department for an exchange or possibly a refund depending how what the exact issues are. We're not trying to hurt anyone here financially and for the price point that this part was at, it definitely wasn't a rip off.

PM with your email address and order number if you want to file a Case and we'll be more than happy to look at it for you. Remember, before filling the case you will have to provide pictures of there being actual fitment issues, the composite is Duraflex, we have nothing else in our manufacturing facilities. We're not going to make a 100,000 gallons of Duraflex resin and purposely try to screw someone/a group over by making 10 gallons of traditional resin. Try to look at it through our eyes as well, please. I am not going anywhere. I apologize for the lag in response time as I've been switched to another position here. Now I am doing the work of 3 people instead of 1..
**Group Buys Welcome**