Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Missing MyFord Touch Album Art Since 2.0 Update / Software Update / Text to Speech Voice Dictation (When?)
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenb352 View Post
Ever since then I have noticed that a large majority of my album art that used to appear on the prior version of MFT no longer appears. In fact, for some odd reason, it appears as though my older album art for older music shows up (prior to 2008 let's say) and all new album art does not show up.
Has anyone else had these problems?
When I went from 2.11 to 3.0.2 my album art still displays and displays for all albums, regardless of age. After going to 3.2.2 it is still displaying as well. I download and installed 3.2.2 before they yanked it and was one of the lucky ones that didn't end up with a completely screwed climate quad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPopNC View Post
How's it going with the album art? Losing that was the simple reason I chose not to upgrade at this time. It was a cool factor not worth losing.

When you do see the album art, is it on the main USB screen, or do you have to go into a sub-screen of that?
It is still on the main Ent screen but the move from 2.11 to 3.0.2 greatly reduced it in size (and removed the song progress bar). Going into the More Info sub-screen displays it much larger. Had I known in advance how the Ent screen was going to look (as well as the fact that I was going to lose my wallpaper-only home screen) there is no way I would have installed 3.0.2.