Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #213
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
I have had my car since January. Things are going from bad to worse. It has been in the shop probably 5 times. Enterprise Rental know me. I am very patient and have always given my dealer and Ford Customer Service on this board credit when due. Sorry if I am a little bit skeptical at this point.
Lemon Law time. If your car has been at the dealership for 30 days or more in the first year (or 18,000 miles, whichever comes first), or they've attempted to fix your issue a reasonable amount of times (3+ for the same issue or 8 for any issues) and failed, you qualify for the lemon law in most states.

My problem is these problems started after the update that they forced on me. My car worked great for the first year, and then they updated the transmission and the car bombed out. Since then my car has been at the dealership probably 7 times with no resolution in sight. They told me the headliner stain was something that "I must have caused", despite my initial dealership saying they're certain it's the adhesive that holds the headliner to the A-pillar. Ford denied the claim.