Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Electric Owners!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
DanHoll
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104668
What I Drive: 2012 Frost EV & 2012 Red SE

FF Reputation: 1 DanHoll Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have had my focus EV since mid June over 3000 miles on it in Rochester NY few charge points here but I never expect to charge anywhere except in my garage. I have noticed a few quirks in the display that I wonder if others have seen:

1. several times the left side LCD display is dark when car is turned on - only way to get it back that I have found is to turn the car off, exit the car and let it sit for a while and the start up again.

2. the same display almost alway shows a life time regen miles as 99 when the car is turned off

3. In the lower left of that same display there is symbol the indicates when the cruise control is active. On my 2012 focus ICE this display show the speed that the cruise control is set at and puts a line thru the speed and the symbol if the cruise control is temporarily stopped by stepping on the brake.

4. on the main nav screen I have not been able to put anything in the HOME location

5. Occasionally on the radio screen the names of the station blankout - switching bands will bring them back.

I love the car and we only use our gas Focus if both my wife and I need to go separate places at the same time

I just added a solar panel to my house roof so now driving the car is totally Green!