Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #188
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I don't want to rain on the parade of those that do have problems, you obviously have a real problem.

But don't for one second assume you speak for a majority of the owners out there including people on this forum.

Yes it sucks you have issues, no it doesn't mean the car does this for everyone. Doesn't make the car as a whole a lemon. Basic logic 101.

This isn't some Focus issue either. Any forum for any car and the owners with issues think they're the center of the world and their issues are representative of the entire population.

We are the 5%. Ideally less from Fords view.

I won't put off buying a Ford again nor will I actively stop people from buying or from recommending. A few DCT and MFT shenanigans are not ruining the car for me and I've already recommended it to another person and I myself got a Focus based off someone's recommendation, a person who has theses "issues" but didn't let it spoil the rest of the car.

If your issues are that bad then I apologize, but you got a lemon and that can and will happen to ANY CAR.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!