Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - LouBomb's Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #92
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
thanks michael, hopefully within the next two weeks yea i wouldn't be able to bear with any flaring.. so ive been making trips to the shop for some sanding and prepping to kind of alleviate the cost.. been a while since i got so dirty lol but its worth it. I mounted the svt bumper already, just have to make the cuts for the dual exhaust.

all the rear quarter panels are done all dents are done, all holes have been filled.

the inside of the engine bay has been painted with the same kind of white the car will be.

the plan is this week work on cutting the front bumper and making an new mold, cutting the svt rear diffuser to accomadate for a dual exhaust, and hopefully paint the car... Im just waiting on a couple pieces including the FC hood, and some brackets to come in the mail and then the car gets put together by the end of next week.. The timeline keeps getting pushed but not much i can do.. been going to the shop almost every other day to get some work in.

not much but here is some pics of the progress.. the rear quarter panels were riddled with holes.. I wasn't aware that the person that mounted my mid wing used nails to hold it in place... never even bothered to ask.. but that is all taking care of.

Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35