Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What UD Pulley is the best?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
I have dynoed about every UDP out there , they do add power , How much are you willing to spend to gain .8 to 1.2 HP

Whats funny is if you loose the SUPER HEAVY Fly. Whl. and go to Alum you gain about 2.5 to 3.5 HP , Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm ????????? doesnt it

Dont waste your time or money on UDP

I am going to tell this story for those that missed it over the years , Good Friend bought a set of UDP for his Camaro , brought me the car to instll and dyno claims of 7-11HP gain to the wheels , I didnt have time to install them so when he came back I told him I didnt have time and will dyno it tomorrow , returned the next day raving on how much better it felt and they were worth the money , I showed them the new UDP in the trunk uninstalled ,the dyno showed a gain of 2.8 and he couldnt feel a thing , your butt dyno isnt accurate if it was I wouldnt of spent 38,000.00 on a Dynojet Dyno

There are no UDP haters just educated people trying to educate you about them and you dont like the answer your getting because you want UDP , Like a good Friend Smokey Yunick says , " If you want them get them" who cares if they dont add HP

Go for it !

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus