Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - who here is running a capacitor?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #18
sgtsmasher
need new focus?!

Fan#: 65000
What I Drive: 01 cd silver 3 door ztec

FF Reputation: 2 sgtsmasher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02Zetechse View Post
If I may ask, why did you make a thread asking who runs them , it seems as if you are ignoring the people that dont run them and reading what you want . Maybe thats why you considered the Cap Thread I posted to be "bashing" because I provided facts about why they are useless in a daily situation . BUT carry on in your misinformed life good sir
also i am not ignoring the people that are not running them. im just just more on the side of people who use them as opposed to the people that dont. imho i have yet to see someones entire system run efficiently as one who does run a cap as to someone who doesnt. and i did watch a video on youtube about how the guy tries to de-bunk the use of a cap and i wasnt convinced. has anyone done any tests with the same items like an alt, batt, wiring and system with and with out a cap for an extended amount of time not 2 minutes or less with meters and what not. im just not convinced enough i guess to believe that they are useless. can you back up your reasoning with actual proof as to where i can better understand?
Hatch Nation #72
Call Me BRANDO COMMANDO