Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #563
TiPilot
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93667
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 TiPilot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Not sure if this is a new or old bug - I don't think I ever tried it before...

- When playing an Album, system will not play it according to track order, even if Shuffle is disabled (tho Shuffle LED also doesn't work, so hard to confirm if it's off)

I tried to play an entire album, tracks 1-11, in order and it constantly kept shuffling the playback randomly. Switching to different songs/albums/playlists and back did nothing to change the behavior.

-------------------

Cross-posting this from the main MFT thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
Ran into a new one (for me) yesterday...

Was driving down the interstate, listening to BT Audio or iPod - forget which one. System kind of froze up so I was expecting to see the infamous Sync screen, except it started working like normal again after a minute or so. Until, about 30 seconds later...

"The application has encountered a serious error. The system is now shutting down."

(paraphrasing - but it was close to that)

A genuine, old-school Windows error box popped up on-screen! With the X in the corner and everything!

Unfortunately it was only on there for about 5 seconds - I tried to snap a photo but the screen had already gone blank by the time my camera app launched.

Anyway, yeah, the supreme quality of MFT continues to impress...

Build Date: 12/2/2011 | New APIM: 4/4/2012
MFT: Factory v2.11, 3/14/12 Web -> v3.0.2, 9/24/12 Web -> v3.2.2, 1/24/13 Web -> v3.5.1, 8/13/13 Web -> v3.6