Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Possible fix for automatic wipers?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #18
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,251, Level 35
Points: 3,251, Level: 35 Points: 3,251, Level: 35 Points: 3,251, Level: 35
Level Up 34% Completed
Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hey gang,

Those of you who are having problems with your windshield wipers should make an appointment at your dealership so they can diagnose and repair. I'm happy to loop in your regional Customer Service Managers as well; just shoot me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, and daytime phone number. I'll get the ball rolling!

Thanks for bringing up this possible solution as well. Group effort for the win!

-Crystal
Thanks Crystal for chiming in. PM sent.

For everyone else... the disconnecting tip is great and all, but some of us purchased the car with the rain sensing wipers for a reason, it's convenient. They worked great in my last car so I was excited to have them again. I shouldn't have to disconnect them to get my wipers working the way I want. If I need to disconnect my rain sensing wipers, I'd like the money I paid for them back, since I'd truly be losing a feature I paid for. Know what I mean?
Sonic Crew #28