Do you have anything that you can measure the buckets with?
1) check clearances with feeler gauge
2) make a chart showing clearances for each bucket, and leave room for more numbers under each
3) remove camshafts
4) use micrometer to measure top of buckets for each valve one at a time
5) put that in the valve chart, and reinstall each bucket after measuring
6) replace any buckets that are out of spec
7) reinstall camshafts and check clearances
---The Complete How-To Archive--
Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick
You're special aren't you.