Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - So you want to buy an intake?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #119
nikkfocuszx3
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 17653
What I Drive: 2005 Sangria RED ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 nikkfocuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
CAI

Mrorange7878,

NOw that i've went back and read the thread I posted maybe I came off a little stand offish!
Ebay intakes are okay. Most dealers on ebay are reputable businesses it's just that the intake I purchased was not the right design for my 05 zx3. It also depends on how much you want to spend I spent something like 56$ after s/h. But for about a 100$ you can purchase a good CAI off of ebay. Just type in the make and model of your car and you should get pages of all kinds of int. and ext. mods for your car. But as far as CAI there are different designs such as ram or short style or the long style.Just read everything the dealer has posted about the part. You should have no problem. If anything else goes wrong Please just email me personally at nickmays04@yahoo.com for any specific questions. I appreciate the response! DRIVE HARD, DRIVE FAST!!!
I'm having some problems with this site email me so I can get your address and I can answer you more specifically!

Last edited by nikkfocuszx3; 02-14-2005 at 06:37 PM.