Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #154
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Oh, and now my car shudders with the TCS on or off. Not in the same way though...because now the shudder is definitely coming from the transmission. Fairly certain the first clutch is ruined. I'm supposed to be called tomorrow to talk about getting the 11-12-13 TSB applied, but now it looks like I'll have to get the clutch(s) replaced along with it.

What a piece of crap this car has turned into. It went, quickly, from one of my favorite cars to something I'm completely embarrassed to have people in. Every single person that's been in my car over the past few months has verbally asked me what was wrong with it.

This is what I get for making the dumb decision to buy domestic. No wonder our auto industry is in the state that it's in. If one more service manager tells me (verbatim), "We did what was required" I'm going to smack myself. After specifically saying, "You don't go above what's required of you to please your customers?" and getting the same response ("We did what was required"), I'm blown away.