suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo94sc View Post
I'm hoping I don't get the run around like you did Suss when I drop the car off Monday after work for them to look at the panel gap on the rear hatch. Good luck!
Both the dealer network and Ford don't seem to want to honor the warranty to fix something that should not have left the plant in such a condition, the dealer will happily take my insurance and bill me for the work of course, but why the hell should I have to pay for something they screwed up in the first place?

Ford for delivering a car in that condition and the dealer for failing to adequately inspecting the car when it came off the truck or before delivery. The hood is glaringly obvious even if the tail lamp might not have been. But because the dealer loves to lie to save themselves from doing the work and tells ford it looks like the car was hit on both ends (even though there is no such evidence on the hood, and a tiny little mark from a pebble or gravel possibly on the tail lamp which would not have knocked the lamp into the body in any way shape or form enough to do some damage to the body.)

Ford customer service division doesn't listen to the people who actually buy their products, only the dealers which sell them, and its really frustrating me.

Winter is coming and the hood will probably start to rust out already but is quality job one when it comes to appearance and fit and finish, apparently not.