Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 08 to 11 modifications (pictures)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #231
indy_11
Panamasian

Fan#: 81404
What I Drive: 2011 Blue Flame SES

FF Reputation: 7 indy_11 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarderSauce View Post
Just got some new shoes today, Montegi Traklite. Tires have a bit more left in them but I plan on running what's left off before I throw my winter tires on. After winter I will replace the wheels on them with some Continental DWS's. Absolutely no curb rash, just a few chips, guy said he had 20,000 miles on them before the motor blew. Paid $300 bucks for everything.... Did I get a good deal?

Untitled by DarderSauce, on Flickr

Oh jeez ^^^ Going to need a drop with these rims or they don't look that great. I had to do a test fit, the acorn lugs were a bit too large so I am going to have to get some tuner lugs. I am thinking the black closed end..... Thoughts?

http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2...i23479061.html
if you still had the sportlines you could put them back on and they would look fine. and put some more sporty looking tires on there (or fill them up lol). but i wouldn't go any larger then a 50 series...unless you want your car to look like a cartoon character

technically your running the same...i guess, size as you would an eap wheel and 45 series tire combo. any bigger or smaller and you'll mess up your speedometer
2011 Blue Flame Focus SES #011
December 2011 ROTM Winner! :)
I always take a poo before driving to reduce weight and increase performance
you tell me your auto is fun to drive, I laugh in your face.