Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - DCT Complaints Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #123
jdetzel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102548
What I Drive: 2012 White Titanium Hatchback

Points 156, Level 3
Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 jdetzel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeywhat View Post

When I bought my car, and had it serviced, I was given an online survey from Ford Corporate. From what I've heard dealers actually give a damn about what gets said on those...and at Village Ford they had a sign up that said if for whatever reason you couldn't give them all 100% ratings in every area to talk to the manager...could just be feel good BS (I had a good experience so I had no need to discuss anything with them), but perhaps a couple bad reviews to corporate will light a fire under their ass?
At my place of business we survey all of our customers with an independent company. If we get a negative survey the company notifies us right away. We contact the customer and make some sort of effort to resolve the issue. Not saying we always do, but we always try. And we always acknowledge the issue.
I got my survey in the mail from Ford and filled it out online. I did not give either the dealer or Ford a 100% rating.
Told them what the problems were in the comments. That was about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Haven't heard a word.
Either they really don't care if it is after the fact or they are so busy following up negative surveys they haven't gotten to me yet.

Sorry, I missed what was said. I the post I quoted was a reference to the survey from the dealer after service. I was referring to the survey I received in the mail from Ford regarding my new car purchase.

Last edited by jdetzel; 10-06-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Explaination