Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - DCT Complaints Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #115
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

Points 9,860, Level 66
Points: 9,860, Level: 66 Points: 9,860, Level: 66 Points: 9,860, Level: 66
Level Up 53% Completed
Level up: 53% Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Forum Activity 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
FF Reputation: 24 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeywhat View Post
You really need to get with another dealer.

I moved, so I'm not using the dealer I used to...when I take my car in for service in about a month, I'm going to through out that I'm looking for two sets of tires, to see if that changes how I'm treated. It's probably pretty easy to not give a damn about a customer only doing warranty work...let out that you might actually give them some real money, and I bet the tune changes.
I've tried asking another dealer to look at it, but they refused point blank because they think that Ford denied the claim and tried to redirect me to the first idiots. I'd have to go somewhere else again and ask to see if someone could figure out why the hood is not lined up properly or why the headlamp is grinding into the hood and taking the paint off.

The different dealer's service department/ quicklane did the oil change and tire rotation no problem because they get to make their money or whatever (I'd rather change the oil myself but I don't want to transport it in my car and not really sure if I'm allowed to work on it here at the apartment complex.