Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #72
LouBomb
It was all a DREAM!

Fan#: 32545
What I Drive: A magical pony by the name of Sally

FF Reputation: 9 LouBomb Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
So bad news upon bad news....

The ED bumper is a pos... Simple... Looks nice but without extreme custom work it wont last at all.... The flares are ridiculous and well like its been said when you pull it in with brackets stress fractures pop up at every bend.. My buddy owns a custom shop, one of the top guys here in Chicago. Top in the low rider community.. He was shocked at this bumper. He showed me the different ways to mount and he said bo way will this bumper last... So my solution is either a custom fit or toss it. My car is 80% done so i dont have time to just search for something else.. AFTER WAITING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS FOR THIS BUMPER. So he recommends we cut the bumper in 3 spots and use a flex material to sit the bumper flush with the fenders. Like it should of came from E.D. A completely custom bumper... For the time I'm in i should of done a wide body conversion... As you can tell I'm extremely upset. And disappointed in ED. I know they state that some modifications may be needed but this is ridiculous and the fact that all you've said is return the product on your vendor page that is not fair... We waited for months we spent hard earned money, and you have failed. You sell faulty cheap products. Sad.
Focus Revolution Club
Formely IMPORTKILLA35