Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #49
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoebel View Post
B-Lou and others, it's a truly strange situation, we've only been driving our 2012 Focus since July, but it's been flawless, both my wife and I have driven it over 2000 miles, mixed in-town, highway, lots of hills locally, never had a single problem with the 6 Spd DCT tranny.

HOWEVER, I've learned from what you and others have posted about dealing with issues with dealerships, like making sure the actual issue is what's documented on the workorder. I can see how just a minor change could imply "that wasn't the same problem" when it really was.

My sincere condolences to ANYone who didn't get what they thought or felt they were purchasing. I hope you do get your issue resolved. It's not like the dealers and manufacturer's aren't getting better than the average customer...
No offense to car dealers or FoMoCo. I'm a die hard Ford Fan For Life.
If we had more people like you who speak up when their car just works, 99% of the posts on Focus Fanatics would be just like yours.

The 1% will always be people with trouble, and I won't discount those with real issues but to assume that we speak for the majority of the car buyers is the biggest flaw to be made.

We don't speak for all the owners, far from it.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!