Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #48
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
I am not bashing anything or anyone just trying to help people having issues so instead of insulting me get back on topic mr english teacher. I do have one question for you since you are such an expert on the focus, do you even know where the transmission is located????.. hint , it is somewhere between the engine and the front wheels......B-lou
Well, I'm no expert on such things like you, since you've spent all your life around cars like you claim and to you that makes your automotive knowledge more valuable (not really, but whatever makes you happy).

The tranny on the Focus is basically kissing the ass of the engine given how its FWD, transverse, and has unequal half shafts.

Or are you surprised that I know my way around a car enough?

Cause people like you are what makes forums like this a shit place. You clamour on about how you can tear down an engine and rebuild it blindfolded and you think that kind of knowledge somehow makes your opinion more valid.

I'm not the first one to say this to you, we all know you're hated by plenty, so just leave. You don't have the car, you don't give useful advice and you just shit on it at every turn possible hoping someone gives you sympathy for your 'troubles'.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!