Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #44
MyThIc3LiTe
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95163
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy

FF Reputation: 4 MyThIc3LiTe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
If you have nothing to contribute just shut up and I am sorry my typing skills are not up to your standards....I am trying to help you are just trying to insult me......B-lou
I've probably contributed more than you because I keep an even head and be as objective as possible I don't go around shitting on a car that I had problems with and keep coming back to a community that doesn't want me around.

That is you. No one wants you around.

Also, using ellipses is not a proper way to put together a sentence. I'm not sure why people think it is such a cool way to join sentences together but whatever, enjoy your arrogance.

Or you can GTFAC and leave us reasonable people be. Whatever makes you happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
Unfortunately there are a ton of others like you who are trying to "help" people on this forum right now, when in reality all of you are bashing a car you previously had a problem with and has either been resolved or you got rid of the car. I try to get info on something in the 3rd Gen section and I'm stuck reading through a sea of unrelated posts in different threads about problems people had before I find any of the info I was originally searching for.

Its sad when there are plenty of people out there who have great experiences with their focii but none of them chime in on forums about said experiences, and instead it's a bunch of trolls who feel the need to bash the car constantly in every thread that they can.

Anyways, to the OP, I hope everything works out for you. Just remember every manufacturer will have its problems so don't disown an entire car company because of one bad egg! You could always try another model out.
This, so much.

People who are happy or satisfied don't need to come here and shout about it, we are happy. I am happy.

If I wanted to I could post all the things wrong with the car and all the things good and what not, but I feel no reason to. When people do have issues though I try and inject some sanity and logic and try and help but there is only so much I can do.

Ignore B Lou and others like him. Every forum has them. vwvortex is the best - or is that worst - for angry owners.

http://www.aniteshjaswalphotography.com
If you live in Edmonton, AB I would be more then happy to do a shoot with you!