Old 10-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Gabe2010SE
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 70327
What I Drive: '13 Mustang 5.0L 6spd, '10 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Gabe2010SE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Smile New pics of my '13 5.0 Mustang, all clean

Been a couple of weeks since I cleaned the Mustang and today being a nice sunny day I figured it was a great time to bring back its shine.
Also showing off the new smoked rear marker lenses for the first time on a clean car out in the sun

Other mods shown: flat-black grille pony cover, smoked front marker lenses, tinted/painted third brake light lens, GT500 mufflers with flat-black painted tips, plasti-dipped "5.0" badges and "Ford"-oval stickers inside the side rear windows, in gray, to be tinted over with dark tint once I finally get the windows tinted

I currently have a Barton shifter bracket waiting to be installed and I just ordered the 55D rear spring kit to bring the rear down about 1/2" so the car will sit more level.
Eventually I may do a bigger drop all around, but this car rides hard enough for me for now, I'd rather not stiffen it up any more ...

Now on to the pics