Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - anyone successfully gotten lemon law to take care of ford focus 2012 tranny problems!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #26
gkirk
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91903
What I Drive: 2012 C.Red Focus SE Sport Package

FF Reputation: 3 gkirk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-lou View Post
ryanmicheal22 seems to be having serious issuses with his car and you guys are just making fun of him as you did to me months ago....why dont you try to help him get his car fixed.....Ryanmicheal document all the issues you encounter with times and dates then call ford customer service then give your dealer some chances to repair the problem if the problems are not resolved hire an attorney.....If these problems were happening to the people with foci that have no issues I wonder what you would do probably the same thing the people with issues are doing trying to get your car fixed......B-lou
The guy they were making fun of posted a ridiculously trollish comment written as if it was by a 12 year old. Then he posts it or a slight variation 3 times.

Plus, it is physically impossible to dangerously slide backward on a "slight incline" if you know how to drive. Does he normally stop on an incline and take his foot off the brake? Most cars will slide backward on an incline if no brake is applied. It's due to this thing called GRAVITY. :)

Sorry, but the whole thing just seems like a massive troll.