Theta SIgma
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87386
What I Drive: 2003 Twilight Blue ZX5

FF Reputation: 2 Theta SIgma Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basselisk View Post
This... I had my customized gauges in the cart few days ago and for some reasons I was unable to finish the order (lack of funds on pp account), and now theyre gone...

it sucks big time...
I emailed SpeedHut, here is the info the sent me:
ME:
"Hello,

Have you stopped making car-specific custom gauges? I used to like the ELGLO gauges you could make for the Ford Focus (you could put on custom logos and text and such) but I cannot seem to find it on here anymore.

Thanks"

SpeedHut
"Hi,

That is a great question. We haven't stopped making our custom gauges, but our ELGLO's are something that we are phasing out which is why they aren't included in our new website. We do still have some remaining that we are willing to sell, although they are included in our database that is with our old website. We just made the change from our old website to the new on Tuesday evening and haven't had a chance to update our database to associate it with our new website. This prevents us from accessing those files for me to see if we have any more ELGLO's for the Ford Focus. You can contact us in about 7 to 10 business days and we should be able to find that information. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you"