Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Project ALL-MOTOR
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 04:07 AM   #1
ALL_MOTOR_ZETEC
Project All Motor

Fan#: 1114
What I Drive: 2000 Sedan SE with Zetec engine

FF Reputation: 1 ALL_MOTOR_ZETEC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (-1)
Post Project ALL-MOTOR

Most of you might of noticed that I will be starting a car project and well I am. The project is called, "Project ALL-MOTOR". What I will be doing, is taking my 2000 sedan SE and turning it into an all-motor car well keeping it street driveable. I have emailed Walter Marcy at marcymotorsport with some questions concerning some products on the site, he replied to me with answers but also said he would help me out with this project if I would like some help, I said "yes". This is my first car project but with the help from marcymotorsport and the garage I go to, things should be good. I'm hoping to start the Project after christmas which isn't far away as we all know. Here are some mods that will be included in the project to give you an idea, I won't be posting alot of the engine mods because I'd like to go over more stuff with Walter first.

-Ford Racing head

-JE racing pistons (10.5:1)

-Crower billet rods

-Crower camshafts (unsure of what stage I want)

-Focus-Central cam gears

-Signature series sportsman clutch system
(Billet Steel Flywheel and Pressure Plate Combination with organic disc, handles up to 250hp)

-4.06:1 Final drive gear swap

-Quaife Differential

-Focus Central race header

-Focus Central flex pipe

-M.I.L. eliminator

-H&R coil overs

-H&R sway bars

-Carbon fiber hood

-EBC turbo groove brake rotors

-EBC green stuff brake pads

-Solid motor mount kit

-ASA AR1 17x7 wheels

That's most of the mods I will be getting for my car, there are other mods but I have to talk with Walter more.

Last edited by ALL_MOTOR_ZETEC; 12-17-2003 at 01:38 AM.