Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Would you buy a FORD FOCUS DIESEL?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #113
hamlin57
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104244
What I Drive: 2007 Red ses

FF Reputation: 1 hamlin57 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The biggest car market is China @ 15.5 million

VW was the first to get in China and has the most of the market under the Audi,and Skoda, VW names and if I could get Google I would look up the rest of this info but I am in China no googel for that ,its limited and a pain in the but to get around so could someone put the simple stats on this thread please. I am Following a Die build program. The Dies will be sent back to the states and the Dies will make a Caddy Body part for a up graded Chevy Volt platform to be built in Detroit Mi. Just by looking it seem that VW has Half the market here. No TDI's or anyother small Diesels, I think its the Diesel fuel, high in ,, P,, can't think of the bad stuff they took out of the fuel to make clean, I live in Michigan and am leaning to a 2012 sel Focus HB. Been reading the TDI stuff and I read good and some bad and found a site that gave cost for repairs and I am getting scared, 98 K on 2007 Focus and no repairs, Brakes is all, will now take in for plugs. I think I would do the TDI as I can see many people out there that fix and can get parts, I would do the Ford in Diesel and then would buy new and extended warrenty. GM is loosing market shair, the Jap and China Island thing is realy helping VW, GM, and Ford were the Focus is popular, and getting more popular. I think VW might be bigger then Toyota, GM is #3.