Well I was off today, and my decision for the day was either spend the day painting my calipers, or go trade my 5 month car in on an ST. I think I made the more financially sound choice.
Took most of the day, between disassembly, cleaning, and multiple coats of everything. For the red, I used an actual brush on ceramic caliper paint kit, which dries to a hard and smooth surface. For the brackets, I used gloss black epoxy roll bar/chassis paint for some chip resistance. Did three coats on each part. I think it was worth a good days work.
I will post up some pics of the car over the next few days to show them with the wheels. My car is filthy and it's raining the past few days here.