Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Low Level Brake Fluid
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #29
chum567
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86507
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 chum567 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
ok back from the beach and i kept calling them last Friday when they had my car and they close at 6 and at 5 i finally got a hold of them and of course they tell me they hadn't even looked at it yet so i tell him i wont his people to forget about it and dropped it off at my work so i don't have to come get it and that i would personally take it to the service manager when i returned. The guy then said well wait ill see what i can do, cuz when i dropped it off i told him i needed it back today and he said of course no problem but like always they failed. So right before they closed they said they topped it off and that the detected no leaks but to bring it back because it might be the reservoir and they need to do a bleed test. I told him Id have them do it when i come in for my part. By the way i was told 2 weeks ago today that my part had finally been shipped and that it would be in, in 3 days. well its been two weeks and im now going on 4 months of waiting. so pathetic.