Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Fswerks race header on 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

Points 8,390, Level 61
Points: 8,390, Level: 61 Points: 8,390, Level: 61 Points: 8,390, Level: 61
Level Up 80% Completed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger911 View Post
Now I want one:p. did it get really loud after you put it on? I have the fsw race exhaust and don't want it crazy loud. I love the way it sounds now. And also did you get a CEL when you did yours?
OMG yes it gets stupid loud. I now have 4 mufflers under my car. you will need at least the stealth muffler added. as for the code yes your car will throw a code unless you have your tune adjusted to turn off the second o2 sensor because it is removed when you install the header. after you have the header installed you will only have 1 o2 sensor but that is what your tune is for to tell the computer what to do.

many people have 2 stealth mufflers in the frontpipe. 2 will fit from what I have heard.

I have 2 magnaflow round mufflers, a vibrant ultra quiet resonator, and a vibrant bottle style resonator and it is now within a realm that it sounds bad assss... Even with the two magnaflows and the ultra quiet it still got pretty loud when you got on it but nothing compared to how loud and ricey it sounds with one muffler lol
Galatians 6:14